Thursday, September 1, 2011

Will I every catch up?

I'm SO behind on my blog and I'm really annoyed about it! Someday I will catch up. I have so many things I need to say, so many pictures I need to put up. sheesh! I've got to show my love for my two boys. I can't get enough of Easton, he gets smothered in my kisses all day long. I'm enjoying everything about him.
Max is getting so big and he cracks me up with the things he does and says. The way he says things in his funny little voice. Love it! Like how he says Mommy (Mahn-ME.)
I love you Max and Easton!
Finally, I get something new up. :)

1 comment:

Chance's Mom said...

You may never catch up completely on things having darling little boys to care for and all, but being with them and mothering them is the most important think anyway!
Besides, I think you are doing a great job on your blog. You have such darling entries.