Thursday, December 11, 2008

Under pressure!

I have to speak out! I cannot take this pressure anymore. I feel like I'm being squeezed more and more everyday.
Today was horrible. I was getting poked and prodded all day! This pressure is really getting to me. I'm getting kicked all around.
The bosses upstairs decided to take on this huge 9 or so month project that is becoming harder and harder every week. I hear it's only going to get worse.
The work is constantly coming in! I'm on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
I'm up working sometimes 4 times a night! This weight on my shoulders just keeps getting heavier and heavier.
I'm thinking of starting a union! I cannot work under these conditions.
If I wasn't tied to other things around me I might just walk out! Although I'm not sure I can fit through the door. And there is security guards, You know, "The Muscle" blocking me in. I do hear they might be weakening too.
Feeling outraged!

Sincerely,


Ammie's Bladder




5 comments:

Kat M said...

haha, very cute!!!
I have learned (at least this is what I think) is that waking up 4x a night to go to the bathroom is to prepare you for waking up 4x a night with a newborn. Enjoy it now because you can go right back to sleep ;) I TOTALLY understand your discomfort!!!

Tori said...

You are so cute!! I love it...and you!

tiffy girl said...

lol! congrats on blue (yay blue) i am sooo excited for you...little boys are the best;)

Heather said...

ha ha. very clever!

Kelley M. said...

hahah - i am laughing right out loud & i shouldn't be, it's late :)

but thank heavens for your sense of humor!! keep laughing - well, carefully anyway and what ever you do - DON"T SNEEZE WITHOUT BRACING YOURSELF!

xoxoxo
kel xox