Thursday, July 2, 2009

A great year for babies




My sister Taunya and her husband Norm welcomed their 5th child


Lexey Sabrina Paxton

Born january 30th 2009

7 pounds 7 ounces

20 inches long




Then




My brother Aaron and his wife Amy welcomed their 5th child



Elleanor Erin Woffinden

March 27th 2009

7 pounds even

19 inches long

I wish I had a picture of little Elle to share:(


Then




Maxwell Thomas Maher

April 10th 2009

8 pounds 13 ounces

21 and 1/2 inches long



Then



Tim and Kelley Maher are expecting their 3rd child Decmeber 30th:)


Then




My brother Andrew and his wife Katee are expecting the end of Jaunary early Feburary:)



and

Two of our neighbors and friends had their babies! Andy and Barb Porter had baby Annie and Rich and Lindsey Porter had baby Ashton. Max already has 2 little friends born a month and 2 months after him:) AND....Our home teacher, Garth and his wife Ashley had their baby Kaylee 2 weeks before Max was born. It's so fun to talk about our babies.


We love all these new babies!! What a great year!


2 comments:

Kat M said...

This is a great year for babies! ;) (I am not bias at all though..haha). I seems like a new baby is born every month!

EmileeandJonny said...

oh I'm so jealous- first off there are like no babies in our ward! 2nd Jarom has no cousins even close to his age!!! I have 2 sister in laws that aren't having success getting pregnant. I want them to have babies with me!!!