Wednesday, October 26, 2011

6 months old



My sweet little Easton is 6 months old! He had his 6 month check up and the doctor said he looked great! He was really happy for me. I still have to put up Easton's stats from his 2 month, 4 month, and now 6 month. I've got to find them. yikes! As long as I know he's doing good. He really is my sweet angel.

We started solids and our first try was a success! The next two tries were not as successful, so I let him just play with the bowl and food. ;)



haha! funny face.

I love you my sweet Easton, thanks for bringing so much joy and love to my heart and life. Just today, as I read to you and then we laid down facing each other on the bed, and the exuberant smile and laughter coming from you as I talked to you and gently rubbed your head, cheek, tummy, and played with your hands and toes. It made me never want to forget these precious moments I have with you. I want to etch all that you are and do into my mind and never forget your sweet babyness, from your head down to your toes and everything in between..... that I cannot stop kissing. Your happy demeanor is infectious. I love you so much.




1 comment:

Chance's Mom said...

How cute is he????? Being a mom is the absolute best isn't it?