Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day





We're big FANS of Father's Day around here. We've got a GREAT dad! Max and Easton are two LUCKY boys!

We made a book for Shaun that I downloaded from Pinterest. It has some questions and Max didn't disappoint with his answers. Here's the questions and Max's answers......

My Dad's name is?    DAD

How old is Dad?    THREE (This may have something to do with the fact that Max is three)

What color is Dad's hair?   YELLOW (This may have to do with the fact that I was pointing to my hair when I asked the question)

For work, He?     SMASHES FLIES  (Haha! kids are so funny!)

What does Dad like to do?    SWIMMING AND SMASHING FLIES.  (haha! the flies again)

Dad likes to watch?   BABY NOAH (this is a favorite of Max's)

Is Dad funny?   YES

It makes me happy when He?    TAKES ME SWIMMING, WATCHES BABY NOAH AND SHARKS

I love Dad because......

1. He smashes flies  (haha! he must really like when Shaun smashes flies)

2. Takes me swimming

3. watches Baby Noah

4. He's Nice

5. He's Fun

6. He plays Trucks

Now, I can't wait to see what Easton's answer's will be when he gets older. We love our DADDY!!

I'm also THANKFUL for my AMAZING Father! Who has now become the best Grandpa ever! Love you DAD!!





1 comment:

Chance's Mom said...

Shaun is a great daddy! Cute pictures.