Thursday, June 14, 2012

THREE months? WHAT!?

That's right, It's been THREE months since my last post. I'm annoyed that I've been slacking on my blog. I've got TONS of things to blog about and can't seem to get it done! I've been working on other projects and busy with my little darlings (most of the time darlings. ;)
I need to come up with a better system for blogging. I need to bring back my, "phrase of the week." and I'm also going to start a "boys club" post. That will help me write things about the boys and things I'm learning about boys, anything that has to do with raising boys ext....
Because I'm SUPER backed up on posts. My blog may get pretty random for a while as I try to catch up on some things. So we may get Easter in July, the boys APRIL birthdays in September, things like that, who knows.
I just want to keep some record of our lives, for us and the boys.
I love you Max and Easton! I love being your Mom and want to always remember these special times with you. It will be a treasure for me to look back on.
I really look at you, I mean REALLY look at you, and want to etch you in my brain at every stage of your lives. I don't want to forget the special moments or even the everyday moments that are and become so precious to me.

1 comment:

Chance's Mom said...

I feel the same...I love being a mom and want to etch each and every day(well, almost) in my memory bank to retrieve at will:)
Having kids is the best!