Monday, September 8, 2008

9 weeks and I got to see my baby move!

I went to my last appointment with the fertility center today. I will miss them. They have been really great to Shaun and I. They have baby pictures lining the hallways and I told them to save a place for my little baby. I'll keep them posted with how I'm doing.

I got to see my baby move!! The ultrasound was so amazing! The baby has grown so much! It's really in the little bean stage. My little Jelly bean. I got to see and hear the heart beat. My own heart just swelled with happiness. My little baby was moving around, so cute!! I forgot all about the nausea and fatigue and I felt like the luckiest women in the world. It just blows my mind to see the baby moving and it's little heart beating.

My fatigue and tiredness has gotten better. Thank goodness!! It was getting a little ridiculous. My baby is growing so fast it's no wonder that the first trimester can be so hard on you. I'm starting to have some "normal" days mixed in with the not so good days. That's been nice.

I have my first appointment with my obgyn (Dr. Damore) who my sister-in-law, Kelley, referred me to. Thanks Kel!

My due date was changed today from April 11th to April 9th. Will see what Dr. Damore has to tell me when I see her on sept. 18.

9 comments:

Sankat said...

That is so wonderful! It is great to know that everything looks good! I hope you keep feeling better too. have fun at the Dr's office...i always looked forward to my appts.

Anonymous said...

you are going to br a beautiful pregnant woman! we are so happy for you!
--whitney

Chelle! said...

YEAH!! I am so glad that you got to see your sweet little 'jelly bean'. I am so excited for you!!!

Megan said...

Awesome Ammie! I love checking in on you. Hang in there, girl.

Kelley M. said...

Amm - did you know that the baby's fingerprints start forming (the ridges) at 11 weeks in Utero...HOW COOL, huh? Learned that last night on Primetime :) Your little jelly bean is soon to be ridged :)

Love you,
Kel xo

Trisha said...

Yay!! I can't even tell you how excited I am for you!!!

Kapri said...

Hey Ammie...it's Kapri from bunko. So very excited for you and baby! Cute blog...email me and I'll invite you to mine...kaprirose@gmail.com

Tori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tori said...

Ammie - Tracy and I love you guys. We are so excited for you:)