Friday, February 13, 2009

ONE PRECIOUS BOOK

Look what I got today! Thank you Ashley for this beautiful book! I love things like this. Very special. I wish the pictures could really capture just how cute and vibrant each page is and all the amazing detail. Thanks again Ashley! I adore it!
check out Ashley's website www.forevermemoriesllc.com























This reads:
Ten tiny little fingers that always want to play, that never stop exploring the wonder of today. Ten tiny little fingers that from the very start, Will reach out for tomorrow yet always hold your heart.







This reads:
We never guessed all our hopes and dreams could come in such a small package


I'll love filling this book with precious pictures of Max!










1 comment:

Kat M said...

What a cute, wonderful, well planned out gift. That must have taken a long time to put together!!