Friday, September 4, 2009

September 4th......What a great day!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAUN!!

Shaun is 32 today! I left him a birthday card on his steering wheel last night. I hope he liked it! It's nice to get a birthday surprise at 5:00am in the morning.
We're celebrating Shaun's birthday and the long weekend by going to the Grand Canyon! I'm so excited! Our first family vacation:) Shaun has never seen the Grand Canyon.
I got a $300 dollar gift card to Marriott hotel from my work. So we're going to stay in Flagstaff, AZ and drive to the Grand Canyon. They don't have a Marriott at the Grand Canyon.
I heard Flagstaff was a fun place too. We're so excited to get away and have some fun!
We're leaving on Saturday and coming home on Monday. I will be taking lots of pictures! I hope we can find some fun trails that we can take Max on. Nothing to strenuous. We'll have Max in a strap on pouch. He's a big boy to carry around!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAUN!! I LOVE YOU!!
I wouldn't want to grow older with anyone but you!!

Now if I can only get you to change the toilet paper roll. We'll be good.

3 comments:

Kat M said...

Happy bday Shaun!
Flagstaff is awesome! We lived there for several years and I adored it. I hope you enjoy the cooler weather and the great sights.

Garth & Ashley Pedersen said...

You will love the Grand Canyon we just went up last month becuase Garth had never been either! We are going to bring a yummy treat over later! Happy Birthday to Shawn!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday awesome guy!!! (Bids)