Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I'm pregnant!! It's true!!

What?? Me? Finally pregnant! Finally a positive! Yes! Yes! Yes! Thank you to all for your thoughts and prayers! We only had a 15% chance but with god he can make up the 85%. I'm so thankful!
I went into my doctor's office yesterday at 9:00am for my blood test to see if I was pregnant. I was so nerved up! They drew my blood and said they would call me about 1:00pm. What! I had to deal with these nerves until then? I thought I would not even dare to answer the phone.
It was about 10:30am and I get a call. I look on the caller id and it is my doctor's office. I just stared at it and said to Shaun and my mom, "It's the doctor's office." I just stared at it and Shaun and my mom said, "Answer it."
When the nurse said, "You are pregnant," I think I just went into shock. My eyes filled with tears and she was trying to tell me what I needed to do for now and I need to be seen in two days. I just said, "Here's my husband, tell him." I could not even think or listen to anything. I was just freaking out!! I just starting saying it was worth it! Finally, it was all worth it!!
Shaun and my mom were so happy. We were all just thrilled. I was on cloud nine and I have not come down yet. I had to have Shaun call all of his family and my mom call all of my family. I could not even talk, I was just too excited!!
Thank you to all of you for your support and prayers! My blog was having a bit of a problem and was not posting my comments or telling me that my blog list was being updated. It just froze. I hope it is working now.
The next step is to see if both embryo's implanted. We might be having twins!!
I'm pregnant!!!!!!!! Can you just see the smile on my face!!!!! Yippppppppeeeeee!!!

5 comments:

Kelley Maher said...

SUPER YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

We love you & can't wait to find out more about this little baby or maybe babies...WOOHOOO!! Jumping for joy!!

Tim, Kel & kiddies :)

xoxooxo

Chelle! said...

YES!!!!!!!!!!I AM SCREAMING RIGHT NOW FOR YOU AND SHAUN!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! YIPPEE SKIPPEE!!!!! Okay, now tears are welling up in my eyes...YEAHH!!!

Heather said...

Sweet Ammie. I am sooooooo happy for you guys. That is so incredibly exciting! Keep us updated!

Love ya,
Heather

tiffy girl said...

YEAH! Oh Ammie and Shaun, I am SO HAPPY FOR YOU! I can just see Ammie freaking out when the phone rang. I am still praying for you that it will all go well. Love ya, so excited for you:)

trishafofisha said...

I seriously got goose bumps all over! I'm so happy for you guys! I can't wait to find out if it's twins!!