Saturday, March 7, 2009

A beautiful sunny Arizona day

We have a grapefruit tree and an orange tree in our back yard. I love these trees! The oranges are the best oranges I've ever had. Delicious! Last Saturday Shaun went out to pick off all the fruit and we're going to juice them.
(to all my Arizona friends, Please let me know what you do with your fruit trees. I would love to know all the good things I could make out of this wonderful fruit)
I also would love to share!!
The orange trees have little white blossoms that are blooming right now and they smell so good. I love those blossoms.


Grapefruit


oranges

The dogs got in on the action and Boston would run over and one at a time he would put one in his mouth and take it over to his own pile as Shaun was throwing them on the ground from up in the tree.

Boston and Baxter with their pile



Just lounging in the shade on a wonderful Arizona sunny day!
This is why I love Arizona!








2 comments:

Megan said...

YUM! Are you serious? I'd LOVE to have a grapefruit tree. You lucky girl!

Chelle! said...

You are definitely so lucky!!! Oh, to have fresh squeezed orange juice--you are definitely spoiled--but you do deserve it!!