Sunday, March 8, 2009

The evolution of my belly

14 weeks

18 weeks



22 weeks



26 weeks


30 weeks

34 weeks 6 days



I know I look like I'm ready for the beach with my sun glasses on but.......I'm not trying to smuggle a beach ball! That is my real baby belly!



Mommy loves you Max



Think Saturday Night Live


"Pregnant lady in a little coat"


I thought it would be funny to put on my "pre-pregnant jacket" I can't believe I actually could zip it up! It is stretchy but to bad the bottom half of my belly would get cold.




5 more weeks to go!! I can't believe it!! At my last 2 doctor appointments everything looked good. I'm right where I need to be with measurements, weight, and blood pressure. I'm just counting down the weeks!






5 comments:

EmileeandJonny said...

YAY you are almost there- you look so good too! I was totally pregnant in the winter so I used Jonny's sweatshirts- they fit me perfect while pregnant!

Kat M said...

Wow..it is getting so close!
Think about it...in 2 weeks, you could go into labor and the Drs. wouldn't stop it!

tiffy girl said...

you look great! love ya xox

Chelle! said...

Oh, I am so excited for you!!! You look so great!!!

Flint and Jan said...

You look so adorable! I am so excited for you. It is so fun having a new baby in the house...not to mention exhausting!!!
JAN