Thursday, November 13, 2008

Bunko

It was my turn for Bunko on Tuesday. Bunko is a fun game where you have 12 people in your group. We always have it on the 3rd Tuesday of each month, with a few exceptions for the holiday months like Thanksgiving and Christmas where we have it on the 2nd Tuesday. Once a year you have it at your house. November was my turn. You serve dinner and you get the prizes. We play a fun dice game and depending on how you do you get different prizes. Everyone goes home with something. It's really just fun to get together.
Here is some fun pictures of the night. Thanks to my bunko girls for another fun night!!

The prize table
I loved these baskets

The yummy salad bar. Which I have to admit was delicious!
We had all sorts of goods to build our salad's and yummy fruit
The group enjoying each other and dinner













1 comment:

Chelle! said...

Oh, how fun!! Your prizes look darling!! I love baskets!!