Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Friday



What a great day! Why? Because last year I had Max on Good Friday. His birthday is April 10th. Which was on Good Friday last year. I had a great day today pondering and having a flood of emotions about that special day. Thinking about my labor and my beautiful baby boy.
My heart has been swelling with joy all day. I think it's great that I had Max on Good Friday because it was defiantly a GOOD Friday. In fact, I think it should not only be Good Friday, but the BEST Friday.
I will never forget how I pushed for 3 and 1/2 hours and was SO exhausted. But when Max finally came out. I could swear that if I could behold all of gods wonderful creations. I would never see anything as beautiful as my Max. The moment when I finally got to meet him for the first time. PRICELESS! Never to be forgotten. Always to be remembered....forever. I love you Maxwell Thomas Maher.




No comments: