Saturday, October 23, 2010

Bunko Murder Mystery Dinner Party


It was my turn to host Bunko. being that it's the month of October, I had to switch things up and do a Halloween inspired party. I decided to not play Bunko and have a Murder Mystery party instead.
We were to play characters who were part of a women's society in Salem, Massachusetts. Who get together every year in October in honor of the Salem witch trials of 1692.
Everyone had a character to play and all were to dress up as a witch. Someone was murdered and we had to figure out who the murderer was.
Everyone got a prize. The ladies that had the best costume or the best actress got to choose their prize first. It was a fun night! With lots of laughs.


The Halloween themed dinner table

The entry table

The fun witchy group


The prizes!


This is my amazing hubby. Being a good sport and playing the butler. What a great guy I've got! He was being so funny! He had to lose that ridiculous bow tie real quick though. haha!





1 comment:

Chance's Mom said...

I want to be part of your BUNCO group!