Thursday, October 28, 2010

A wonderful surprise!!



I'm so happy to announce that I'm pregnant!!! What?! I know, this may come as a surprise to you, as it did for me! After 5 years of infertility and then going through In-vitro, with an amazing outcome, our son Max. I discovered that I was pregnant! There was no fertility medication, no planning, no counting days, no ovulation kits. It just happened! SURPRISE!!

I've heard of this happening with other couples who had struggled with infertility. I honestly didn't think it would ever happen to us. We feel so blessed! What a miracle!! We can now say that we've got two miracle babies. :)
I'm 13 weeks today and the baby is due May 5th! I'll have to blog later with more details. I just want to get the good news out!!! YAHOO!!!

3 comments:

Head Nurse or Patient- you be the judge said...

CONGRATS!!!!! That is soo awesome- I know when I found out I was pregnant after we adopted- I couldn't believe it- After 8 years, and adopting- no planning and pow- baby on the way. Followed up with another baby- completely unplanned and un-tried for. Just makes you realize how much that one baby needed to come to your family-

I am thrilled for you!

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Heather said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.