1. I get a baby out of all this!!
2. At least I'm not an elephant who is pregnant for 22 months!! And the baby weighs about 250 pounds!
3. I looked up pictures on the Internet of other pregnant women who are as far along as me and found that I look perfectly normal!
4. I can appreciate bending more
5. I've had no constipation (gross, I know, Sorry)
6. I've had no breast tenderness or soreness
7. I was done with "morning sickness" or "all day sickness" after 10 weeks.
8. I don't have any stretch marks. (Yet)
9. Sometimes I get special treatment for being pregnant
10. Shaun thinks I look beautiful and tells me so.
11. Shaun spoils me:)
12. I went through a lot just to get pregnant. I can handle a little more discomfort to get my little Maxwell Thomas Maher (That will be his name) We'll call him Max:):):)
Here's to you, Maxwell Thomas Maher! Mommy and Daddy love you!! Even if pregnancy sometimes stinks!