Thursday, June 18, 2009

95th percentile


Here's Max, BIG and LONG

I took Max for his 2 month appointment. He is doing awesome! He's in the 95th percentile for height and weight! Way to go Max! He weighs 14 pounds 8 ounces and he's 25 inches long. The doctor said he is, "Evenly proportioned and very strong!" So I guess that means my baby can beat up your baby. (wink, wink)


The doctor asked me to hold his arms down so he could look in his ears. Max was not liking it and the doctor said Max was so strong he needed me to hold him down so he could safely look in his ears.


Dr. Jones checked everything out and Max is one healthy boy! We feel so blessed to have Max doing so well. I love big healthy boys!


He did NOT like the shots! He screamed while they gave them to him but after that he was fine. I was able to comfort him and he was perfectly normal the rest of the night. Whew!! I was so afraid he was going to have a lot of discomfort, But he was doing great!
















3 comments:

tiffy girl said...

he is so cute! i just wanna kiss those chubby cheeks! you are doing good mom:)

br_oden said...

Kyle was and is in the top percentaile as well. And I have to agree I LOVE those big healthy baby boys. Just wait until he is a bog healthy toddler. Also, when he gets shots give him some baby tylenol 1 hour before the appointment. We do thta with Kyle and he would stop crying by got him dressed. It also helps themnot get a fever or have any discomfort.

Chance's Mom said...

Hey, if our babies got into a cheek brawl(the kind on the face, not the squiting ones), there would be a world class competition going on!