Monday, June 22, 2009

FATHER'S DAY

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!
We had a great day yesterday celebrating father's day.
Shaun is such an amazing Daddy! Max and I feel so lucky to have him! Thanks Shaun for being such a GREAT dad! We love you!!

Max with his presents for dad
(He's so excited about it)





Going to church

We went to Thom and Angie's for a Father's Day party!




THE DADS
Tim Maher, Dicky Maher, Thom Maher, and Shaun Maher


I also want to let my dad know How much I LOVE HIM!!! He is such a great dad and I'm so thankful for ALL he has done for me and continues to do for me!
LOVE YOU DAD!!




1 comment:

Chance's Mom said...

Max does look really excited to a part of the gift giving.
I want to see if he looks this excited when he gives his dad his birthday presents lagter this year.