Monday, October 12, 2009

Not one but two


Max has teeth! Yes, I said teeth! On October 10. Max's 6 month mark. I discover a tooth. I can see that the tooth next to it should be coming in soon. Well, Today it made it's appearance. Max now has 2 bottom teeth, Or the tops of two bottom teeth.

I would show a picture of the teeth if Max didn't get so mad every time I try to see his teeth. Teething is no fun! Poor little guy. Especially when you have a little cold to go with it. Max and I picked up a cold on our trip to Utah. Thank goodness for Tylenol and Motrin.

I can't believe Max is 6 months old! We go in for his 6 month check-up October 20th. Max will have two new teeth to show the doctor.
No more toothless grins.(which I love) Good thing smiles with teeth are cute too.
Upon closer examination. Max's 2nd tooth has not come through just yet. It's so close.

No comments: