Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mother's Day


I had a wonderful Mother's Day. It's now Wednesday and I think I'm still trying to get back into the grove after being spoiled by Shaun all day. I got to sleep in (7:00am) This is sleeping in at our house. We have an early morning baby. (5:00am) blah!
I got breakfast made for me. I got to relax and do what I wanted. Shaun took care of the rest.
I think it's really funny how on Mother's Day. The reason that makes me a mother is all the care and nurturing I do for Max. So on Mother's Day I don't have to do my normal duties of being a mother. I find it so funny. It's not called Me day. ;) Believe me, I'm not complaining. I just think it's so funny. I love Mother's Day!
I'm also thankful for my wonderful Mother. Who is amazing! I think it's a great day to celebrate all women who care and nurture others. I feel so blessed to be a mother. I like this quote, "It's like having your heart walking around outside your body." My little Max defiantly has my heart.


really? What's not to love about being his mom. :)



No comments: