Friday, May 7, 2010

motivating me the wrong way



My team at work is in a competition with another team this month. The two supervisors from each team will have to wear something that the other supervisor/team wants them to wear. If their team loses.
My supervisor is really awesome. He's really easy going and always so accommodating with me and my schedule. I'm able to work only 10 hours a week. Whenever I have to switch those 10 hours around to different days then my original day. He always let's me with no problem. I'm really lucky to have a job where I can do that. It's such a wonderful blessing.
My supervisor is also a big, happy, black man with a great personality. The other supervisor said that if our team lost, my supervisor would have to wear a Tu-tu. So my supervisor sent out an e-mail to all of us with the picture below.......





ha ha ha! With this picture he wrote, "Come on team! You don't want to see me in this. I even have a bigger stomach." haha!
I had to then reply to his e-mail with, "I now want our team to lose. Is this bad? because lets face it. This would be great fun for all to see. ;)"

If we do lose and he has to wear a Tu-tu. I really hope it's on a day that I work. If not, I'm sure there will be plenty of pictures taken. This is so motivating me the wrong way. ;) ha ha ha!
I have such a great boss!


5 comments:

Shaun said...

how about seeing a Hairy, little over wieght white guy wearing that.

shaun said...

what about seeing a hairy, little overweight white guy in that outfit.

Chance's Mom said...

Maybe we could all wear one at the next big family gathering just to spice things up a little and lighten the mood.....

Ammie said...

shaun- if it's a hairy, little over weight white guy that I'm thinking of, Then.......YES! ;)

Taun- I'll be expected you in the tutu when I come visit next!

Kelley M. said...

hysterical!! hahhahhaha

and I think a hairy (looks like a flying squirrel on his chest) man in a tutu would be FANTASTIC!