Friday, June 25, 2010

Max walks



Max is walking! He still prefers the crawl when he wants to get to something fast. He's a very fast crawler.
I still have to get a picture of his crab crawl. That's what I've been calling it. He does this funny crawl where his left leg is in normal crawling mode on his knee, but with his right leg he puts his foot flat to the ground. It looks so funny! Especially when he's trying to go really fast. I must get video of this.

Of course, his walking wouldn't pass a sobriety test. He is getting better everyday! It's so fun to see him walking. I love to see the concentration on his face, and the look he gives me to get my approval for what a good job he's doing.

People have said to me, "wait until he walks, he'll be into everything." I don't know how he can get into everything anymore then he already does. Hurricane Maxwell makes it's way through my house on a daily basis. Multiple times a day. I'm sure he'll find some new places to mess up.

I can't seem to download the video of Max walking. You'll have to take my word for it. :)

2 comments:

Chance's Mom said...

Hee hee hee. I want to see the crawl. When they walk, they can just reach more stuff. AND then they can climb on kitchen chairs which lead to tables where they giggle and dash about when siblings or parents come to get them down risking both life and limb.
I don't personally have experience with that sort of thing every day. I've just heard rumors from other people.....

Anonymous said...

That's the same with Elleanor. Bids