Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentine's Day must have

What's Valentine's Day without chocolate covered strawberries? It's a must have for me. My mouth starts to salivate days before Valentine's Day in anticipation of their yumminess.
I make sure to remind Shaun about getting them for me. He responds with, "I always do."
Which he does. I just want to make sure our love survives another Valentine's Day and that means I get my chocolate covered strawberries. (wink, wink)
I very much enjoyed them again this year. Thanks Shaun, I love you!


1 comment:

Tori said...

Yummy!! Tracy had some of those delivered to Hunter for his birthday! He sends flowers for the girls and figured that the boy would prob appreciate the sweets more (which he did, I thought he was going to burst he was so happy!!)