Monday, August 23, 2010

Play dough fun


I made some home made play dough today. Max and I had a lot of fun. I say Max and I, because I have to admit, I was having a good time playing with the play dough. It was fun making things. I got out my cookie cutter's and made all sorts of shapes for Max and I.
Max was enjoying all the hands on fun. He loved to squeeze the dough in his hand as hard as he could. His face looked hilarious from him straining so hard to get a real good squeeze on the play dough. He liked when I made little balls with the dough and stacked them on top of each other, or rolled them over to him. He would say "ball" over and over again.





This can take some serious concentration. ;)


Play dough recipe:

1 & 1/2 C flour
1/2 C salt
1/2 C warm water
1 kool-aid packet (the dough will smell and be the color of the flavor you choose)
1 tsp oil

Mix together and add flour until correct consistency.


No comments: