Thursday, July 15, 2010

15 month check-up


Max was not a happy boy for his 15 month check-up on Tuesday. He would scream over everything. putting him on the scale to be weighed, trying to measure him, the doctor gently putting the stethoscope on his chest. Max was mad! I don't blame him. He has not been feeling well. This hand, foot, mouth virus has not been fun.

Dr. Jones said his rash was the worst he's seen. Yikes! I'm happy to say that today it's looking a lot better. His legs, hands, and feet are having the hardest time with it. They are looking a lot better now! It should be gone soon. :)
Despite the rash. Dr. Jones said he's really happy with the way Max is growing and looking. Really happy. Which makes me really happy. Dr. Jones always says how impressed he is with how strong Max is. He got to see this first hand while Max was bursting out of our arms and kicking and flailing to be released from the doctor touching him. Strong little guy.
To top it all off. We had to do shots. YUCK! I felt so bad for my little guy. He was NOT happy!

Here's Max showing his battle wounds. His band aids look like tattoos. ha! Looking like a tough guy with his motorcycle. Straight out of prison? Or because he's 15 months old, straight out of "time out." haha......

I sat Max on the couch while I got his lunch ready. When I came back. He was like this. All cozy with the pillow watching baby Einstein. Poor little guy did not feel good. I had to take a picture. He looked so adorable!

I'm not sure if this is really the proper stats. As Max was not cooperating when they tried to get them. I mean NOT cooperating! screaming, kicking, moving all over the place. He wanted to be in my arms and no where else. With no one touching him. He was ticked! good thing Dr. Jones is such a sweet man! With 4 kids and 1 on the way. :)

Weight- 26.4 (70%)
Height- 33 1/2 inches (over 95%)




No comments: