Thursday, December 10, 2009

The closest we're going to get to Ireland

Max and I got the opportunity to watch/play with Ireland. Isn't that such a cute name! She's my niece and Max and I have a lot of fun with her. When I was pregnant with Max and we didn't know if it was a boy or a girl. Our girl name was going to be London. We all thought that would be so cute to have an Ireland and a London. But, We're happy to have a MAX. :)
Ireland is soon to be an older sister. Their having a little girl. I told them they should name her London. They really like the name but don't want to take the name from us.
I told them that we don't know when we're going to have another one (since we had to do in-vitro to get Max) and we don't want the name to go to waste. We would love it to go to someone we love already. :) Wouldn't that be cute to have sisters named Ireland and London?
The new babies name is going to be Saylor instead. So we'll hold out for maybe someday getting our very own London. :)




No comments: