Thursday, December 10, 2009

Phrase of the week



So my phrase of the week is falling behind. I might just have to call it phrase of the whenever I can get to it.
Do you recognize the image to the left. It's Goldie Hawn in the movie Overboard. I love this movie! It's a classic.
In the movie Goldie Hawn's charactor yells to her butler, "Andrew, Are you going to bring me a lemon or do I have to squeeze it from my hat?."
So Shaun and I have adopted this phrase.
This week I got in the tub! I use to love the tub and spend hours in it reading. That does not happen anymore. Wonder why?
Anyway, I had to get in the tub because a girls got to shave her legs sometime.
When I got in the tub I started to get really thirsty. I get it quite steaming in there so I won't get razor burn.
I asked Shaun if he could bring me a glass of water.
Time goes by and it looks like Shaun has forgotten my request. So in my best impersonation of Goldie Hawn's character I yelled, "Shaun are you going to bring me some water or do I have to squeeze it from my hat?."
I did get the water and I even got a chuckle from Shaun. :)

No comments: